Features & Benefits of using our Wood Candle Wick.
- Our wooden wick has a fast burn pool formation for excellent hot throw.
- Wooden wick allows for quick and easy lighting
- No smoking during burn cycle (When wooden wick sized properly.)
- Little to no afterglow
- Wooden candle wick for use in all fuels; Paraffin, Soy, Mottling, Palm, Gel
- Wooden wick works in containers, pillars, votives.
- Width sizes of wooden wicks range from 1/4" to 1" in 1/8" increments.
- Lengths custom in 1/8" increments.
- Requires no trimming
- No mushrooming or carbon buildup with little debris.
- All rigid. No straightening of wick required.
- One sustainer clip fits all wooden wicks.
- Substantial flat area at bottom of clip for gluing.
- Clip keeps flame at safety height above candle bottom.
- Less overheating at end of life with wood candle wick clip.
- Wick creates soft crackling sound when burning.
- Wood candle wick grown and manufactured in the USA.
- Fast order turnaround.
- Custom wood wick optimization in our lab.
Wood Candle Wick Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How long will it take to ship my product?
Answer: Your choice of UPS service. Ground, 3 day, 2 day or overnight.
- Question: Are there quantity discounts?
Answer: Yes, we give price breaks when you order in quantities of 100ea, 500ea. and 1000ea. Select your width and length for any of our wicks to see the pack pricing and the quantity discounts for each pack.
- Question: Will these wood wicks work in all types of candle fuels?
Answer: We have tested our wood wicks in all candle fuels and when properly optimized/sized through testing we have found them to work well. Some hard to burn waxes may require adding our BarnWick Pump Strip to help pump up the burn.
- Question: What materials are these wood wicks made from?
Answer:Unfortunately the material of our wood candle wick is proprietary information that is protected under US copyright rules.
- Question: Do these wood wicks crackle when burning?
Answer: The amount of crackle from our wood candle wick depends on the wax blend including scent load and any other additives used in the candle blend. We have a medium and premium crackle wick to best fit your level of wick crackling.